123 Flash Menu Placeholder.



Attention! Pasco and Hernando Homeowners, a new law that went into effect on January 1, 2010 gives insurance companies the right to modify your policy because of sinkholes. Click here to read more details.

Top Questions about Sinkholes and Insurance Coverage


How do I know if I have one?
Physical signs to your home such as cracks to exterior stucco and cinder blocks, cracks to windows sills and surrounding area, and cracks to patio areas, drive way/slab, and garage floor. To learn about more signs, click here.

What should I do if I think I have a sinkhole?
You may want to contact us to discuss your options. Of course, there is no cost to you for consultation.

Will I be able to get coverage in the future?
It depends on a variety of factors, such as what county you reside, whether or not it is cost-prohibitive, or if insurance companies are still offering coverage.

Will my property value go down just for reporting a claim, even if I do not have a sinkhole?
No! Not if you do not have a sinkhole.

If I do have a sinkhole, will my property value be negatively affected?
It is possible unless your damaged property is completely restored to its pre-loss condition.

Will my insurance premiums go up drastically?
Whether or not a claim has been filed, most likely a homeowner's insurance premium will increase if sinkhole coverage is an elected peril.

What if my insurance company denies my claim?
You may want to contact us to discuss your options. Of course, there is no cost to you for our consultation. Should your circumstances require the need of an attorney, we can provide a list of attorneys who specialize in sinkhole litigation.

What if sinkhole activity coverage is no longer provided in my policy?
Unless you experience catastrophic damage to your home, such as it falling into a hole (collapse sinkhole), you have no coverage.

If I do have a sinkhole, how much will it cost to get it repaired?
Cost depends on the extent of the damage.


If you have any questions or you need a public adjuster, please call us at: (727) 369-8701 or (727) 376-4404. Contact me by email by clicking here or directly to ken@sinkholepublicadjusting.com.
© Copyright 2015